Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Boring Info

So, Im just going to start off by throwing some info out there just to help make sense of things.

First, I use three computers. Its not a choice, its because I have to. Why, is personal info. I use a desktop (which works like crap), a laptop, and an imac. I also sometimes play on a flash-drive because of this.

Second, I often play classic. I like the servers and my desktop works like crap.

Third, my desktop works like crap. (Yes, I know I'm repetitive) And when I say crap, I mean serious crap. I get the Blue Screen of Death regularly, the computer freezes often, and one of my user accounts takes 30-60 minutes to log in. I'm saving for a new one (cause I'm poor) and will let you know when I get one.

There you have it, hopefully the rest of my posts will make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment